- parseEval() in R available.
- Callbacks from R to XLisp work.
- Embedding R inside XLisp
- Call R functions from XLisp session.
Allows simple and named argument calls.
- The xldmem.h patch has an update that facilitates conversion from XLisp
characters to R "strings".
[[ are overloaded for
XLispReference objects in R
to invoke methods and access slots respectively.
- Need to identify the location of the XLispStat installation
so that we can find the xlisp.wks file for correct initialization.
This is done in the configuration file by looking at
the value of the environment variable
- Initialization now specifies the xlisp.wks file
- On Unix, XLisp event loop integrated with R.
- Plots are dynamic and interactive..
- Conversion of R lists to XLisp CONS objects.
- Initial interface.
Duncan Temple Lang
Last modified: Sun Sep 1 14:42:13 EDT 2002